The Nichols name had been associated with engineering and surveying in Union City and West Tennessee since 1951.
Bransford & Nichols
Engineering Company was formed in 1951 by H. A. Bransford and L. C. Nichols. The first office was at 107-1/2 East Church Street, Union
City, Tennessee. This company later became Nichols Engineering Company, and was incorporated in 1967 as Nichols Engineering Service,
Inc., with Robert L. Nichols as president. Robert L. Nichols & Associates was then started in 1982, with Robert L. Nichols as
owner. L. C. Nichols provided consultation and some inspection services, as needed.
In 2014 Robert L. Nichols & Associates
was changed to Ashburn Nichols Associates, LLC a partnership consisting of Mack Ashburn and Robert L. Nichols.
Any comments regarding this site? Please e-mail
Copyright (C) 2014 Ashburn Nichols & Associates. All rights reserved.
Last update: January 29, 2014
Other personnel are also used, as needed.
Click on name for resume'